Privacy and Security Policy
We regularly re-evaluate our privacy and security policies and adapt them to comply with the latest standards and development.
We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and security of any Personal Information about our users. We stress our Privacy and Security Policy to safeguard our users against identity theft and/or other related illicit use of our users’ Personal Information. Therefore, BudgetBakers will use commercially reasonable methods to secure your Personal Information in our files and systems.
Definitions and Interpretations
In these Terms of Services, unless the context requires otherwise:
Terms means set of rules, conditions and terms which are stated to define regulations of use of products and services made available by Provider.
Provider means company BudgetBakers s.r.o. (contact information provided in Contacts section at www.budgetbakers.com).
Services means Wallet, App, Website and other Content created by Provider.
User means a person who uses Services, Applications, Websites or reads Content created or made available by Provider.
Wallet means an App which was created by Provider to record Users’ income and expenses.
App means a specialized program (application) utilized for mobile devices.
Website means a connected group of pages available at www.budgetbakers.com on the World Wide Web, regarded as a single entity with certain Content maintained by Provider.
Premium features mean set of services which are bringing certain value for certain users and are accessible during trial period or via in-app-purchase.
Sharing means to grant specific Users access to online Content in Wallet or Website. This is done via Premium feature called Group sharing where User can invite and select Users by his or her choice to give them access and roles to view, manage or admin Content in Wallet.
Bank Connections means automated algorithm in the App which is created by Provider and Third party, which is used by User and with permission given to Wallet from User to access information from various types of bank accounts owned or maintained by User in order to read data from this bank account and display them in Wallet. Wallet is only displaying information from bank accounts, Wallet is not designed and therefore not able to change, modify or send any information in User’s bank account.
Content means something that is to be expressed in the Wallet, App, Website or other media, as speech,writing, film, clip, video or any of various arts. Content can be created by Provider or by User.
Personal information means any type of information about the User which is not public, such as name, email address, billing address, age, gender, credit card information and others.
Third party means an organisation which Provider cooperates with to be able to provide certain parts of Service.
Cookies means a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a website’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Web beacons means images (single-pixel gifs) embedded in a web page or email for the purpose of measuring and analyzing site usage and activity.
Offer means any unspecified marketing activity which can be displayed to User
- We collect eMail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information provided voluntarily by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- When you register for Services we ask for Personal information such as your name, email address, billing address, credit card information and other Personal information. Members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card number.
- Provider uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
Use of information
- To provide the Services to you including providing updates on the Services and responding to your requests.
- To bill and collect money owed to us. This includes sending you e-mails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if we need a different credit card number.
- To send you system alert messages.
- To enforce compliance with our Terms of Services and applicable law.
- To provide customer support.
- To protect the rights and safety of our users and third parties, as well as our own.
- To support and improve the Services we offer.
- To communicate with you about your account for informational, not promotional, reasons.
- To send you informational and promotional content that you may choose (or “opt in”) to receive. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email.
- We provide our registered customers with summaries of their accounts and email alerts. From time to time, we may transmit emails promoting BudgetBakers or third-party goods or services. Any subscriber wishing to opt-out of receiving our promotional emails and to terminate their newsletter subscriptions may do so by following the instructions in the emails. User should note that opting out in this manner will not end transmission of service-related emails, such as email alerts.
- User Personal Information may be visible to our technicians and IT staff when they are troubleshooting and analyzing data import errors and other technical errors that may occur during use of the Services.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a website’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are required to use the Provider’s Service.
- Web beacons are images (single-pixel gifs) embedded in a web page or email for the purpose of measuring and analyzing site usage and activity. Web beacons or similar technologies help us better manage content on our Services by informing us what content is effective, count users of the Services, monitor how users navigate the Services, count how many e-mails that we send were actually opened or count how many particular articles or links were actually viewed. We do not tie the information gathered by web beacons to our users’ Personal Information.
- Provider uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Services, App or Website. Although Provider owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Content, Services, App or Website application, you retain all rights to your data.
Third-Party Sites and Advertising
Blogs and other Forums on our Website
Information submitted in public forums such as the bulletin board, blog or chat rooms can be collected, read and used by other users. Such information can also be used to send you spam and other unsolicited messages. Provider is not responsible for any damage incurred whatsoever, whether known or unknown, resulting from the use of your Personal Information submitted at any forum or blog on our Website. These forums may be hosted by Provider or by one of our third party service providers on Provider’s behalf. Provider encourages all users to embrace pseudonymous identities, especially when you are in our public forums, blogs or any other public aspects of the Website thereof.
Banks Connection Users specific information
Bank Connection Premium Feature is designed to make the process of adding records to Wallet quicker and easier by using an automated algorithm in the App. If you sign up for this Premium Feature, you agree to be bound by our Terms of Services and Third Party End User License Terms and this Privacy and Security Policy. All your Personal Information provided in connection with or accessed during your participation in the Bank Connection feature will be treated in accordance with our Privacy and Security Policy. Your Account Information and all other data accessed through the Bank Connection feature is transmitted through secured protocols in an encrypted mode and is temporarily stored on our servers. You can also cancel your usage of this Premium feature at any time by deleting your profile, which will result in immediate deletion and removal from our servers of all the data received in connection with your usage of the Bank Connection feature.
Data Deletion Policy
You have the right to request that your Personal Information be deleted from our primary production servers. You own your data. Anytime you want your data removed from our system, you can request us to delete your account from our production servers. As a result, your data will be excised permanently from our production servers and further access to your account will be impossible. Additionally, any connection we had established to your Account Information will be disconnected. However, for purposes of ensuring continued ability to serve you in case of malfunction or damage to our production servers, we retain backups of portions of your data derived from your Account Information on our production servers. Your aggregated data is stored in these servers indefinitely. We reserve the right to use any aggregated or anonymous data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information.
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If your Personal Information changes, or if you no longer want to use our Services, you may correct or delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change at any time via the Service. However, in some instances we cannot delete all information we hold about you. Please see further: Data Retention.
- You can contact Provider at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or via contact form on the Website www.budgetbakers.com.
How to contact the company which issued the certificate eTrust policy
Children’s Privacy Protection
- We do not collect, use, or disclosure of personal information from persons under 13.
Disclosure of personally identifiable information to third parties
- This information is collected by us and analysed using the services fabric.io and mixpanel.com for the purpose of improving our product.
Technologies used for tracking of web usage statistics
Disclose of information to government agencies and other organisations
- For the purpose of investigating criminal activities and violations of the laws of a country, personally identifiable information may be disclosed to judicial or other government agencies subject to warrants, subpoenas or other governmental orders.
Personally identifiable information gathered by Provider from public sources
- Personally identifiable information gathered from the user’s posts in sources such as blogs, discussion forums or UserVoice can be used and publicly displayed without permission.
Change of personal data
- All personal user data can be altered by the user from within the mobile application.
Bankruptcy or end of service
- In the case of bankruptcy of the company or discontinuation of service, your data will be permanently deleted.
The validity of these conditions
- These conditions become effective on the date of their publication.
- Provider uses Amazon data center, and Linode datacenters.
- Biometric scanning for controlled data center access
- Security camera monitoring at all data center locations
- 24×7 onsite staff provides additional protection against unauthorized entry
- Unmarked facilities to help maintain low profile
- Physical security audited by an independent firm
- All private data exchanged with Provider is always transmitted over SSL.
- We employ 2 different database systems. One for user profile storage, the second for individual user data. Both databases are accessed through the secure SSL protocol.
Credit card safety
- When you sign up for a paid account in Wallet, we do not store any of your card information on our servers.
- Payment is handled entirely by Google or Apple company
- Provider may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Services.
- Provider may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Wallet primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
These conditions are effective and published on October 12th 2016.